The association is made of full members, affiliate members and associate members.
Full members are federations or national associations representing the BA-community in all its forms, including business angels networks, located in the European Union that represent, are a recognised voice for and promote the country’s angel market. They do not engage in matchmaking activities.
Key criteria to qualify as a full member:
- Gathering the business angel community in a geography;
- being representative of the angel market in the region/country;
- having as key objective to engage with national and regional governments to support a favourable environment for the development of Business angels;
- taking responsibility for regular data collection and research on Angel Investing in their market;
- supporting the exchange of best practices among their members.
By invitation from the Board only, affiliate members may be:
- Business angel networks, syndicates or relevant groupings which bring the best practice in their country to the benefit of the work of BAE to develop standards for the European angel market and increase the level playing field in this sector.
- Federations or national associations of business angel networks which do not fit the full membership criteria.
Associate members are organisations which do not meet the before mentioned criteria for full or affiliate membership, but who have evident interest in the business angel industry.
Apply for membership
Membership applications will be submitted to our admission committee, composed of members of the Board, who will issue an opinion on the validity of the membership. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the organisation and a motivation why to become member of our organisation. Also for further questions she will help.
Pricing per category per calendar year
Full members € 1.500,
Affiliate members: price on request
Associate members: price on request